Coordinated strategies to help preserve and grow your wealth.
We work collaboratively with you to build and implement prudent investment management strategies based on your life goals, including investments, tax-efficient legacy strategies, retirement planning strategies, wealth protection strategies and gifting plans to your favorite charities.
As your dedicated team, we are able to draw on the resources from various Wells Fargo Advisors affiliates to coordinate your strategies including recommendations and plans from your other professional advisors. Our integrated investment planning services include:Comprehenive Investment Planning
Investment Management Services
- Pre-/post-retirement planning
- Estate planning strategies, coordinated with your legal advisor as needed
- Income tax planning coordinated with your tax advisor as needed
- Long-term-care analysis
- Insurance planning
- Education planning
- Personalized asset allocation
- Fee-based private investment management
- Tax-efficient investments and annuities
- Mutual fund programs
- Fixed-income investments
- Alternative investments
- Private equity
- Unit investment trusts
- Option strategies
- Certificates of deposit
Wells Fargo Advisors is not a legal or tax advisor.
Any estate plan should be reviewed by an attorney who specializes in estate planning and is licensed to practice law in your state.
Insurance products are available through non-bank insurance agency affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company and underwritten by non-affiliated Insurance Companies. Not available in all states.
Alternative investments carry specific investor qualifications which can include high income and net worth requirements as well as relatively high investment minimums. Available to prequalified investors only.
- Retirement plans: SIMPLE, 401(k), IRAs, SEP-IRAs
- Seminars for plan providers
- Key-person life insurance
- Cash management